Excellent young researchers who are not able to pay the full conference fee can apply for a registration fee grant until 15 July 2022
The candidate must prepare the following and send these as an attachment in one email (in Subject Line of email put „Biocat 2022 Travel Grant”) to email@example.com
- Curriculum Vitae (pdf file)
- A brief description of recent and current research (1-pg max, pdf file)
- A copy of your submitted abstract
- Send one signed letter as pdf from your supervisor with a recommendation and verification that you are a student or post doc (this can be emailed directly from the reference).
The following grants are available:
- 7 travel grants for international PhD students each US $ 1,533 covering registration fee, transportation and accommodation (4 nights Hotel Panorama)
- 5 travel grants for international early-stage postdocs US $ 1,848 covering registration fee, transportation and accommodation (4 nights Hotel Panorama)
Please note: Any exchange rate fluctuations or exchange rate fees have to be covered by the participant.