Please pay attention to details by carefully following the instructions outlined below:
• All posters must be printed in a portrait format: A0 (841 x 1189mm)
• Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors’ names. Ensure that they are the same as in the submitted abstract.
• The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of 1-2 meters.
• Your poster number will be indicated in the programme as well as in the abstract book. Please mount your poster on the board with the same number.
• Push pins will be provided to all poster presenters at your poster board on-site.
• We kindly ask that you be at your poster to answer questions during the poster sessions indicated in the conference programme.
>>Lightning talk: Please note that additional to your poster you have the possibility for a talk (only 3 minutes). Please prepare 3 slides for it.